RenWeb is Trinity’s student information system where you go online to update biographical information, get schedules, see grades, review homework, etc. You should have received your RenWeb username and password during enrollment. If you did NOT receive your username and password, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. Trinity's School Code is TR-TN.
You can access RenWeb using the following methods:
- Web Browser
It is highly recommended that you consider using Firefox. You can also use Internet Explorer or Safari. There are some issues with Internet Explorer 10 and Windows 8. Look for tips on the main RenWeb page to resolve.
- RenWeb Home App
If you have your own iPhone, iPad or Android phone, you may download the RenWeb Home App for a small fee. TR-TN is the district code.
TO DOWNLOAD THE RENWEB HOME APP FOR IPHONE
1. Click the App Store icon on the iPhone screen and tap Search.
2. Type “RenWeb Home” into the search bar.
3. When in RenWeb Home App, tap the iCloud icon in the right-hand corner.
TO DOWNLOAD THE RENWEB HOME APP FOR ANDROID
1. Click the Play Store icon on the Android phone screen and tap Search.
2. Type “RenWeb Home” into the search bar. The RenWeb Home App will appear in the search results. Tap it, and then tap “Install” in the right-hand corner.
Updating Family Information in RenWeb
Please note that when updating student information, each student must have a home phone number listed and the home phone number for each student in your family must be the same in order for multi-student tuition discounts to calculate properly. Please enter phone numbers in a 123-456-7890 format.
- Click here to access ParentsWeb.
- Once logged on to ParentsWeb, click on School Information on the left (it may already be open).
- Click on Web Forms.
- Click on Family Demographic Form in the right pane.
- You should see a "Student Demographic Form" link for each student in your family. Select the link, update any information and click on the "Save" button at the bottom.
- Click the "Return to Main Form" button at the top to return to the list of all forms.
- Student medical information, custodial parent information, emergency contact information, and grandparent information can all be updated in the same way.
- If your email address has not been entered into RenWeb, you will get an error message. Please contact email@example.com and be sure to include your child's name and grade level, along with your name.
- If RenWeb says that your password has been emailed but you do not receive it, please check your junk or spam email folder.
- Trinity’s district code for RenWeb is TR-TN.
What Can Be Seen in RenWeb?
Depending on your student's grade level, you can view various information about your child and their progress.
- Parents of all grades should be able to view student demographic information.
- Little Lions, Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade parents will not be able to view any grading information.
- Third through Twelfth grade parents should be able to view all grading information including progress reports, report cards (when available), and daily grades.
- There are times when some items are unavailable for viewing. For instance, viewing of schedules is usually turned off during the summer.