- For optimal safety, students are not to leave campus during their scheduled school hours without parental permission communicated directly with the Attendance Office or area principal.
- If personal items, textbooks, or homework are left at home or elsewhere, arrangements should be made for the delivery of these items to the school office. However, if a student is requested or needed to run an errand for official school business, the student must have permission from a parent or legal guardian. Students will be considered truant, assigned an unexcused absence, and may face appropriate disciplinary consequences when:
1. leaving campus without school permission,
2. failing to check out in the school office.
- Students are not to go to a car or to any parking lot during their scheduled school day without specific permission from an administrator, the Attendance Coordinator, or the Front Desk.